Click for ONLINE Nursery Registration
How To Apply for Nursery Registration
|Steps to Register Private Nursery
- Create your nursery specific Login Id and Password.
- Download the requisite documents.
- Fill them up and keep ready for uploading.
- Fill up the Required information in the Online Nursery Application Form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the Nursery application Form Online.
- Remit the applciation fee Online and get the Transaction ID or remit the Nursery RegistrationFee in the official account of Nursery Registration officer, Lal Mandi J&K Bank branch Lal Mandi Srinagar under Account No 0365010100000153 (IFSC Code: JAKA0SBOARD).
- Once done take print out of complete application form along with the requsite uploaded documents & submit the hard copy in the office of the concerned CHO along with the bank receipt.
- Relax and wait for call from our office.
|Requisite documents for Private Nursery
||Click here to Download
The Jammu and Kashmir Fruit Nurseries(L I C E N S I N G) Act, 1987 (Act No. 22 of 1987
For Farmer/Beneficiaries Registration Please Login WWW. HortNet.gov.in
For DBT Please Login WWW. Midh.gov.in
Chief Canning Instructor
is Administrative and technical control of the respective Vegetable Craft Training Centres, technical control of Fruit Preservation and utilization Extension Centres in the Division. Monitoring in evaluation of all the Fruit Preservation Centres. Planning of training programmes on short and long term basis.
Soil And Leaf Analysis Laboratory Kashmir
The Soil Testing Laboratory was established by the State Department of Horticulture in March, 1995, at Horticulture Complex, Rajbagh, Srinagar, with the aim of providing guidance to the orchardist community on scientific lines, with regard to the basic input of all horticultural activity. i.e.........